Essential oil mix
Essential oil mixes are 100% natural. They consist entirely of essential oils and are therefore suitable for aromatherapy.
Benefits of Beauty & Care essential oil mixes:
- therapeutic effect
- 100% pure and natural
- only a few drops required
- Essential oil mixes can be stored for 1 to 2 years
Do essential oil mixes work?
Because they are composed of only essential oils, there are also workings to determine for these essential oil mixes.
Why are essential oils mixed?
- Essential oil mixes make some more expensive essential oils a lot cheaper by mixing with another oil
- to give more power or meaning to a scent
- to create a better scent
- Essential oil mixes are often linked to themes or spaces so that you can use a fragrance in your home that exudes a certain atmosphere
Examples of essential oil mixes:
Hammam essential oil mix
Hamam mix works well against mosquitoes due to the Lavender oil and Lemongrass oil that are used in this mix. In addition, this mix has a delicious spicy citrus scent.
Mint Fresh essential oil mix
Mint Fresh mix is extremely fresh and cooling. This essential oil mix is composed of Peppermint oil, Eucalyptus oil and Menthol Crystals.
This mix promotes concentration.
Eucamint essential oil mix
Eucamint mix is a real sauna fragrance composed of Eucalyptus oil and Mint oil. This fragrance is slightly refreshing and helps you breathe freely again.
Winter essential oil mix
Winter mix is specially formulated to get a wonderful warm feeling in the winter. This essential oil spice citrus mix stimulates the appetite.