Pure essential oil
Essential oils are volatile, so they blend with the air without leaving a solid residue. They possess the powerful properties of nature from wood, herbs, citrus, flowers, resin or spices. The pure essential oils are natural, undiluted or blended, meet the European pharmacopoeia and give a wonderful scent to your home when used in, for example, an aroma burner.
The effect of pure essential oil
- Essential Mandarin oil works well against anxiety and stress in children
- Essential Peppermint oil has a cooling, refreshing, calming and concentration
- Essential pine oil has a purifying effect and is also used against sweaty feet
- Essential Laurel oil improves appetite and relieves muscle soreness
Use with aromatherapy
Essential oils should never be used purely on the skin. Taking is only allowed on doctor's advice.
pure essential oil is used in the following ways:
- to pour into the sauna
- An essential oil evaporator. So to drip in an aroma burner or on an aroma stone to get a wonderful scent in a room
- add essential oil as a scent to a massage oil. Use max. 10 drops of essential oil on 100ml massage oil
- 20 drops of essential oil = 1 ml of essential oil