Pure essential oil
Essential oils are volatile, so they dissolve in the air without leaving a solid residue. They have the powerful properties of nature from wood, herbs, citrus, flowers, resin or spices. The pure essential oils are natural, undiluted or cut, comply with the European Pharmacopoeia and give a wonderful scent to your home when used in, for example, an aroma burner.
The action of pure essential oil
- Mandarin essential oil works well against anxiety and stress in children
- Peppermint essential oil has a cooling, refreshing, calming and stimulating concentration
- Essential Pine oil has a purifying effect and is also used against sweaty feet
- Laurel essential oil improves appetite and soothes muscle pain
Use in aromatherapy
Essential oils should never be used pure on the skin. Intake is only allowed on doctor's advice.
pure Essential Oil is used in the following ways:
- to pour on in the sauna
- An essential oil evaporator. So to drip in an aroma burner or on an aroma stone to get a wonderful scent in a room
- add essential oil as a fragrance to a massage oil. Use max. 10 drops of essential oil on 100ml massage oil
- 20 drops of essential oil = 1 ml of essential oil