|Botanical:||Zingiber Officinalis Roscoe Root oil|
|Scent:||Very powerful, fiery, warm and spicy fragrance|
Ginger essential oil is a natural oil.
The Ginger can be described as a warm and spicy spice ginger aroma.
Add Ginger oil to Sweet Almond oil and rub it into the feet.
Ginger oil works well against swollen feet and when you are retaining moisture.
Ginger oil works well for people who are very hard on themselves.
Ginger essential oil makes you positive again and this natural essential oil stimulates your imagination.
In perfumes, this oil is used as an upper or mid-tone.
The essential oil is widely used in all kinds of foods and beverages.
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 25 drops of Ginger oil to 250 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- Do not take the essential oil pure or use it pure on the skin.
The essential oil mixes well with citrus, flower oils, cedarwood, eucalyptus, ho-leaf, frankincense and patchouli oil.
This natural essential Ginger oil is extracted from the rhizome of the Ginger.
It takes about 23 kilos of ginger rhizomes for 1 kilo of ginger oil.
The color of ginger oil is light yellow.
The 5 ml and 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
|Zingiber Officinalis Roscoe Root Oil
Zingiber Officinalis Roscoe Root oil, D-Limonene, Citral, Linalool
3 - Average