Clinic sauna pouring and essential oils
Because there is much to know about the extraction, operation and use of essential oils, we provide a clinic sauna. It gives the sauna master ideas how the fragrance products can best be used.
Manager / Owner
The manager and owner know how much it costs to give a drink and have ideas for theme sessions for the marketing department.
The pouring handbook is given during the Clinic sauna pouring and essential oils. In addition, the infused handbook is also sold separately with many tips for and by sauna masters.
- 10:30 am Reception
- 11:00 am Welcome
- What is odor?
- What do scents do and what are they needed for?
- What are essential oils?
- Distillation process
- Botanical names
- Difference essential oil, perfume, aroma oil mix and sauna pouring agent
- 1:15 pm Break with soup and toasties
- 1:40 PM Smelling odors and placing an order that can be taken at the end of the day
- 14:00 hours Dosage and odor strengths
- Transition of odors
- Safety, ice, water and odor during the pouring session
- How much does a pouring cost?
- Casting schedule
- 15:00 pouring workshop
- 15:30 evaluation
- 15:45 hour Certificate issue
- 16:00 Guided tour
- 4:30 pm Take any order with you
- 5:00 pm End
The Clinic will be held on Saturday, November 2, 2019. There is now room for 6 people.