Peppermint is a good and affordable fragrance substitute for Mint and Peppermint oil.
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- In the bath: For peppermint in the bath, use our Me Time bath oil because otherwise Peppermint perfume oil will float on the water.
Use 25 ml of this bath oil in the summer for the refreshing effect.
- Do not take the essential oil pure or use it pure on the skin.
- Do not use in case of constipation and diarrhoea.
- Do not use more than 1 to 2 drops diluted in 100 ml of sweet almond oil on sensitive or damaged skin.
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Do not use in children under 2 years.
The perfume oil can be mixed well with citrus scents, lavandin, eucalyptus, pine, lemongrass, mint and peppermint oil.
The 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
The liter bottle is used as a refill pack.
3 - Average