|Botanical: *||Aniba Rosaeodora Wood oil, Cananga Odorata Leaf oil|
|Base: *||Essential oil|
|Scent: *||Relaxing, floral scent|
|Origin: *||Madagascar and Brazil|
|Note: *||Heart Note|
Pitta dosha is a mix of Rosewood with Ylang Ylang oil.
Pitta dosha mix is a relaxing and floral fragrance intended for the Pitta type of the three doshas.
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 25 drops of Pitta Dosha mix to 250 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- Do not take the essential oil pure or use it pure on the skin.
The essential oil can be mixed well with ylang ylang, lemon, orange and lavender oil.
Ylang Ylang means Flower of Flowers.
The Cananga Odorata is a tree that can grow up to 25 meters high.
The tree blooms with long green-yellow Ylang Ylang flowers.
The Ylang Ylang flowers are picked and collected by hand.
This essential oil is extracted by steam distillation.
It takes 50 to 75 kg of flowers for 1 kg of essential Ylang Ylang oil.
The color of Ylang Ylang oil is dark yellow.
The variant Ylang Ylang oil is Ylang Ylang III.
Rosewood oil is extracted by steam distillation of the wood chips of the Aniba Rosaeodora var. Amazonia in Brazil.
The Rosewood tree is an evergreen tree that can grow up to 25 meters high.
The tree must be at least 40 years old to be able to extract good rosewood oil from it.
Rosewood oil is therefore very rare and often unavailable.
Ho-Leaf oil can be used as a replacement for Rosewood oil.
The 5 ml and 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
Ingredients: Aniba Rosaeodora Wood oil, Cananga Odorata Leaf oil, Linalool, D-Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol