Fragrance Linden blossom perfume
The scent can be described as warm, sweet, spicy and floral.
Linden blossom is used as a midtone in sophisticated, expensive, floral perfumes.
A fairly pricey essential oil
Linden blossom is available as an essential oil, but is a fairly expensive and very rare essential oil.
The flowers of the Linden blossom contain minute amounts of essential oil.
That is why we offer a perfume for this.
Use Linden blossom perfume
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the aroma burner for a warm, sweet, spicy and floral scent.
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- In a massage oil or body lotion: add a maximum of 25 drops of Linden Blossom perfume to 250 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- In a body lotion: add a maximum of 25 drops of Linden Blossom perfume to 250 ml of Neutral Body Lotion.
- Do not take the perfume oil or use it pure on the skin.
Linden blossom can be mixed well with
Lime blossom can be mixed well with: Citrus, Lavender, Jasmine and soft scents.
Origin Linden blossom
Linden blossom is often planted in the Netherlands and can therefore be found in many streets.
The tree can grow up to 39 meters high.
At the beginning of July, the strongly fragrant yellow flowers appear in clusters on the trees.
The real Linden blossom is often used in Linden blossom honey or Linden blossom tea.