Fragrance Seaweed perfume
Seaweed perfume has a wonderful, salty smell of the sea.
Use Seaweed perfume
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 25 drops of Seaweed perfume oil to 250 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- In a body lotion: add a maximum of 25 drops of Seaweed perfume to 250 ml of Neutral Body Lotion.
- Do not take the perfume oil or use it pure on the skin.
Seaweed is good to mix with
Seaweed can be mixed well with: Wood, Citrus, Ocean, Magnolia, Jasmine and Floral scents.
It is a collective name for groups of unrelated algae.
Seaweed occurs in green, brown and red algae.