Clinic sauna infuse and essential oils
Because there is a lot to know about the extraction, operation and use of essential oils, we give a clinic sauna infusion. It gives the sauna master ideas on how the fragrance products can best be used.
Manager / Owner
The manager and owner know how much it costs to infuse and have ideas for themed sessions for the marketing department.
Pour on manual
The infusion manual is given during the Clinic sauna infusions and essential oils. In addition, the infusion manual is also sold separately with many tips for and by sauna masters.
- 10:30 am Reception
- 11:00 am Welcome
- What is smell?
- What do scents do and what are they needed for?
- What are Essential Oils?
- Distillation process
- Difference essential oil, perfume, aroma oil mix and sauna infuser
- 1.15 pm Break with soup and sandwiches
- 13:40 pm Smell scents and pass on order that can be taken at the end of the day
- 2:00 pm Dosage and odor strengths
- Transition of smells
- Safety, ice, water and odor during the infusion session
- How much does an infusion cost?
- Pouring schedule
- 3:00 pm Workshop infusion
- 3:30 pm Evaluation
- 3:45 pm Presentation of certificates
- 4:00 pm Guided tour
- 4:30 pm Bring any order with you
- 5:00 PM End
The Clinic will be held on Saturday, November 20, 2021. There is still room for 2 people.