Pure scents for the sauna
With a standard sauna for 45 people, the use of pure scents is 0.5 to 1 ml per liter of water.
Since very little has to be used and this differs per fragrance, the pure scents are best used by specialists who are used to working with essential oils and pure perfume oils.
Essential oil is used as sauna oil by putting 10 to 20 drops per liter of water in the sauna tub before pouring the scent with the water on the heater.
20 drops of essential oil = 1 ml of essential oil.
Advantages of pure scents:
- Enjoy a wonderful scent in the sauna 15 to 20 times with a 20 ml bottle
- 100% pure Essential Oils, Essential Oil Blends, Menthol Crystals and Perfumes
- 160+ different types so that there are always enough tasty scents in between
- The smell emerges later but lingers in the sauna cabin for a long time
- The scent is not diluted so that the scent experience is optimal
- Shelf life of up to 2 years
These scents can also be used in the following ways:
- aroma burners (add 4 to 8 drops to the water in the aroma burner)
- aroma stones (put 2 to 4 drops on the aroma stone)
- diffusers (add 4 to 8 drops to the water in the diffuser)
- neutral body lotion (10 drops of pure scent on 100 ml of body lotion)
- neutral massage oil (10 drops of pure scent on 100 ml of massage oil)