Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Fragrance Eucalyptus Globulus oil
The active ingredient of Eucalyptus oil is Eucalyptol.
With its 80-85% Eucalyptol concentration, this Eucalyptus oil is the most concentrated, complete Eucalyptus oil available on the market.
This gives this Eucalyptus oil a strong scent.
The smell of Eucalyptus Globulus is stronger than the smell of the Eucalyptus Radiata and the Eucalyptus Smithii.
As a result, this Eucalyptus species is most commonly used in aromatherapy.
How Eucalyptus oil works
Eucalyptus oil increases concentration and at the same time reduces stress.
Put a few drops in a diffuser and experience the relief of the respiratory tract when you have a cold.
Inhaling Eucalyptus oil through steaming, in the sauna or in an aroma burner relieves breathing. Eucalyptus has been the number 1 fragrance for the Finnish sauna for many years.
Eucalyptus has a refreshing and uplifting effect on the psyche.
It is a natural essential oil that repels mosquitoes and other insects.
What is the essential oil used for?
In perfumes, this oil is used as an overtone.
This essential oil is also widely used in oral care products, cough syrups and liniments.
Use Eucalyptus oil
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- For steaming: add a maximum of 1 to 4 drops to boiling water and steam with a towel over the head
- In the steam room: add 2 to 4 drops of essential oil to a sponge and place it in a stainless steel bowl under the steam pipe
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 10 drops of Eucalyptus oil to 100 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- In the bath: for Eucalyptus in the bath, use our Eucalyptus bath oil because otherwise Eucalyptus oil will float on the water
- Do not take the essential oil pure or use it pure on the skin.
Eucalyptus oil is good to mix with
The essential oil can be mixed well with citrus, pine, lavender, lemongrass and peppermint oil.
The Eucalyptus tree and the extraction of the essential oil
This natural Eucalyptus essential oil is extracted by steam distillation of the leaves of the Eucalyptus Globulus from China.
The Eucalyptus Globulus can grow into a tall tree of 40 - 50 meters high.
The Eucalyptus Globus is also called Blue Gum Eucalyptus.
This tree has a light gray bark with oval, silver-blue leaves.
About 60 kilos of Eucalyptus leaves are needed for 1 kilo of essential Eucalyptus oil.
It is a colorless to pale yellow natural essential oil.
The Eucalyptus tree is used in its entirety, both the leaves and the wood.
The essential oil is extracted from the leaves by steam distillation.
Garden furniture is usually made from the wood. This means that the Eucalyptus has a very green imprint for the environment.
About the bottles
The 5 ml and 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
The liter bottle is used as a refill pack.
- Article number
- Eucalyptus Globulus
- Essential oil
- Strong, fresh, camphor-like
- Top Note
- Posted by: Timo on 31 July 2020Deze Eucalyptus olie is de etherische olie die ik altijd in huis heb.