Fir essential oil is natural and has a fine, fresh, light, green, sweet-balsamic, resinous, spruce wood aroma.
Fir essential oil neutralizes the odor in the sauna.
Fir oil is anti-bacterial and helps to combat pain in rheumatism.
Fir essential oil can be used well for colds for respiratory relief.
This essential oil promotes blood circulation, expectorant and relaxing.
This facilitates and deepens breathing.
Natural Fir Oil is used in cleaning products, toothpaste, hospital rooms, bath products and soaps.
The perfume industry characterizes the fragrance as the overtone in men's fragrances.
Essential Spruce is good to use when you are tired.
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- For steaming: add a maximum of 1 to 4 drops to boiling water and steam with a towel over the head
- In the steam room: add 2 to 4 drops of essential oil to a sponge and place it in a stainless steel bowl under the steam pipe
- In a massage oil: add up to 10 drops of Fir oil to 100 ml of Sweet Almond oil for a natural massage or skin oil. (can also be used on the skin of children from 3 years and older)
- In the bath: for Fir in the bath, use our Pine bath oil because otherwise Fir oil will float on the water
- Do not take the essential oil pure or use it pure on the skin.
- Do not use on damaged or hypersensitive skin.
- Do not use during pregnancy, lactation and children up to 2 years.
- Avoid the oil during an asthma attack.
The essential oil can be mixed well with wood scents, citrus oils, cypress, eucalyptus, sage and lavender oil.
This natural essential fir oil is extracted by steam distillation of the fresh twigs and needles of the Abies Sibirica from Russia.
The spruce tree is a fast growing tree that can grow up to 40 meters high.
About 100 kg of branches and needles are needed for 1 liter of Pine oil.
The color of the oil is colorless to pale yellow.
Spruce symbolizes life, death, good and evil.
The 5 ml and 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
The 250 ml and the liter bottle are used as refill packaging.
|Abies Sibirica Needle oil
Abies Sibirica Needle oil, D-Limonene
3 - Average