• The Epilmatic springs are made from a special metal alloy. This keeps them flexible, even after more than 150,000 treatments!
• Since epilation is automatic, it requires less effort. As a result, there is less risk of cramps in the hand due to intensive use and the repetitive movement.
• Each hair is epilated with sufficient and constant force, reducing the risk of irritation to the hair follicle, reddening of the skin and pimples.
• The Epilmatic does not cut or damage the hair.
• The Epilmatic is firmly in the hand, so you can work very precisely and even the smallest hair does not escape.
• The Epilmatic is made of stainless steel 430. This high-quality material is resistant to deformation and can be easily disinfected.
• The unique design ensures a perfect position in the hand.
Due to the success, various providers have tried to copy the Epilmatic. But in vain, because the original Epilmatic is still the standard among professionals.