|Botanical:||Citrus Sinensis Peel oil|
|Scent:||Fresh, fruity, vibrant scent with a rich, sweet undertone scent|
Ingredients: Citrus Sinensis Peel oil, D-Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol
The scent of Orange essential oil is very recognizable.
Sweet Orange Oil has a fresh, fruity, vibrant aroma with a rich, sweet undertone.
Orange essential oil works well against depression.
Orange oil has a relaxing effect and creates a cheerful atmosphere.
Sweet Orange works well with children when they are busy or annoying.
Orange is one of the most popular essential oils in aromatherapy.
In perfumes, Orange oil is often used as an overtone and as a refreshing ingredient.
Orange essential oil does not last long as it is an overtone.
The perfume industry makes extensive use of Orange oil in fruity perfumes.
The scent is also widely used in cleaning products or for cooking in the kitchen.
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- For steaming: add a maximum of 1 to 4 drops to boiling water and steam with a towel over the head
- In the steam room: add 2 to 4 drops of essential oil to a sponge and place it in a stainless steel bowl under the steam pipe
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 10 drops of Orange oil to 100 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- In the bath: for Orange in the bath, use our Orange bath oil because otherwise Orange oil will float on the water. Orange bath oil contains natural sweet orange oil.
- Do not take the essential oil pure or use it pure on the skin.
This essential oil is phototoxic. So avoid the sun and the tanning bed for a few hours when you dilute orange oil with a base oil on the skin to prevent redness of the skin.
This essential oil is therefore better to use in winter than in summer.
The essential oil mixes well with citrus scents, pine, rosemary, ylang ylang, lavender, mint, peppermint, nutmeg, cinnamon and clove oil.
The Orange tree grows in most of the Mediterranean region and Florida.
The Citrus Sinensis is a tree that is smaller than the bitter orange and is often obtained by cold pressing from the ripe fruit peels from Sicily in Italy.
For 1 liter of Sweet Orange oil, 200 kilos of ripe Orange peels from the Citrus Sinensis are needed.
Sweet Orange oil has a yellow to orange color.
The 5 ml and 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
The 250 ml, the liter bottle and the 5 liter can are used as refill packaging.