The smell of Blood Orange essential oil is very recognizable.
Blood Orange Oil has a fresh, fruity, vibrant aroma with a rich, sweet undertone.
The scent is more aromatic than that of the Sweet Orange oil.
Blood orange oil makes you happy, this scent works well against depression.
Blood orange works well with children when they are busy or annoying.
Blood orange is one of the most popular essential oils in aromatherapy.
In perfumes, Blood Orange oil is often used as an overtone and as a refreshing ingredient.
Blood orange essential oil does not last long as it is an overtone.
The perfume industry makes extensive use of Blood Orange oil in fruity perfumes.
The scent is also widely used in cleaning products or for cooking in the kitchen.
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- For steaming: add a maximum of 1 to 4 drops to boiling water and steam with a towel over the head
- In the steam room: add 2 to 4 drops of essential oil to a sponge and place it in a stainless steel bowl under the steam pipe
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 10 drops of Blood Orange oil to 100 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- In the bath: For Blood Orange in the bath, use our Orange bath oil because otherwise Blood Orange oil will float on the water. Orange bath oil contains natural sweet orange oil.
- Do not take the essential oil pure or use it pure on the skin.
This essential oil is phototoxic.
So avoid the sun and the sunbed for a few hours when you dilute blood orange oil with a base oil on the skin to prevent redness of the skin.
This essential oil is therefore better to use in winter than in summer.
The essential oil mixes well with citrus scents, pine, rosemary, ylang ylang, lavender, mint, peppermint, nutmeg, cinnamon and clove oil.
The Blood Orange is a member of the diamond family.
The Blood Orange tree grows in most of the Mediterranean region and Florida.
The Citrus Sinensis is a tree that is smaller than the bitter orange and is often obtained by cold pressing from the ripe fruit peels of the blood orange from Sicily in Italy.
For 1 liter of Blood Orange oil, 200 kilos of ripe Blood Orange peels from the Citrus Sinensis are needed.
Blood orange oil has a yellow to orange color.
The 5 ml and 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
The 250 ml, the liter bottle and the 5 liter can are used as refill packaging.
|Citrus Sinensis Peel oil
Citrus Sinensis Peel oil, D-Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol
3 - Average