Beauty & Care Rose perfume oil
Fragrance Rose perfume
In terms of scent, this Rose perfume is most similar to the Rose essential oil.
The scent is sweet, floral with a tea undertone and a soft green note that lingers for quite a while.
Presumably, the sweet scent of the rose is caused by breakdown products from the carotenoids in the red petals.
Roses are used in expensive, fine perfumes as a midtone.
A fairly pricey essential oil
Roses is available as an essential oil, but is a fairly pricey essential oil.
That is why we offer a perfume oil for this.
Use Rose perfume
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the aroma burner for a sweet, soft, floral rose scent.
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 25 drops of Rose perfume to 250 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- Do not take the perfume oil.
Roses can be mixed well with
Rose perfume oil can be mixed well with: Jasmine, Lavandin, Lavender, Orange Blossom, Patchouli, Orange and Sandalwood.
Rose essential oil is often extracted from the deep pink petals of the Rosa Damascena from Turkey or Bulgaria.
For essential Rose oil, between 3000 and 10000 kg of flowers are needed for 1 liter of oil.
Since this is an expensive process and a lot is needed for 1 liter of Rose oil, we only offer the Rose perfume oil in our range.
About the bottles
The 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
The liter bottle is used as a refill packaging.
Perfume,Citronellol,Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal,Linalool, Isomethyl-Alpha-Ionone, Citral,D-Limonene
4 - Above average strong
- Article number
There are no reviews written yet about this product..