Cocoa is a well-known flavoring and is widely used in foods.
This Chocolate perfume only gives a Chocolate scent and can therefore not be used in food.
The rich and warm scent is used as an undertone in perfumes.
The scent is sweet, rich, warm, soft and characteristic of cocoa.
Chocolate can give a feeling of well-being and gives a homely atmosphere.
The smell is appetizing.
Cocoa is available as an essential oil, but is a fairly pricey essential oil.
That is why we offer a Chocolate perfume for this.
- In the sauna: add 5 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the aroma burner for a warm, sweet, spicy scent.
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 15 drops of Chocolate perfume to 250 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- Do not take the perfume oil or use it pure on the skin.
Chocolate mixes well with: hazelnut, vanilla, orange, blood orange, mandarin, cinnamon, sandalwood, rose, sweet rose, mint and peppermint.
The cocoa tree is a small tree from the tropical rainforest of the Theobroma Cacao in South America. The tree has leaves as large as fruits. The cocoa butter and cocoa are extracted from the fruits.
In Mexico, the seeds or the drink prepared from the seed were used in rituals as a noble food.
The 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
The liter bottle is used as a refill pack.
Perfume, Coumarin, Linalool, Cinnamal
5 - Strong