Beauty & Care Eucalyptus Mint Massage oil
Eucalyptus Mint Body and Massage oil
Massage the oil into the face, neck, décolleté, back and legs.
The massage oil is washable with water.
To enrich this body and massage oil, the Eucalyptus Mint scent has been added for a refreshing and relaxing scent during the massage. It is a wonderful scent to wear on the body.
Eucalyptus Mint Body and Massage Oil has a light, non-dominant, spicy Eucalyptus Mint scent.
Use as a massage oil
This cold-pressed base oil with washable ingredient is most often used for body massages.
- Dose the massage oil on the hand as needed and spread over the body using massage techniques.
- After a body wrap or face mask, the face and body can be rubbed with this body & face oil.
- This oil can be used well as a foot massage oil and against gorges.
- Put some massage oil in your hand
- Rub the hands together to spread it well over the hands and massage the body
- Rinse the massage oil well or use a warm compress
- Dry the skin
- Use After massage if the massage oil is not washed off sufficiently after the treatment
Partly based on nuts
This massage oil is partially made from nuts.
If you have a nut allergy, it is better to use Apricot kernel, Grape seed or Argan oil.
Benefits of this massage oil:
- Based on natural oils
- Can be used as body and massage oil
- Suitable for every skin type
- Eucalyptus Mint massage oil is washable with water
Wash off after the massage
This Eucalyptus Mint massage oil can be washed off the skin with water or with our after massage shampoo.
About the packaging
The 250 ml and the liter bottle are often used at home or as treatment packages.
The 10 liter can is used as a refill pack.
- Article number
- Strong, fresh, camphor-like
- Good to use for
- As a massage and body oil
- Autumn, Winter
There are no reviews written yet about this product..