|Scent:||Oriental, mysterious, spicy fragrance|
Opium perfume has an oriental, mysterious, spicy aroma.
Opium is the dried milky juice of the opium poppy. Opium used to be smoked to get a pleasant intoxication.
It was also widely used as a pain reliever.
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser or put the bottle in the aroma diffuser and set the program.
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 25 drops of Opium perfume oil to 250 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- Do not take the essential oil neat or use it pure on the skin.
The opium perfume oil can be mixed well with Citrus, Cedarwood, Pine, Lavender, Patchouli, Oudh, Roses, Rosemusk, Sandalwood and Frankincense.
The 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
The liter bottle is used as a refill pack.