Beauty & Care Caldarium essential oil blend
Fragrance Caldarium mix
This spicy, woody mix is ideal for use in a Caldarium.
This scent also gives a wonderful scent in a diffuser, aroma burner or on an aroma stone.
Operation Caldarium mix
This fragrance has a refreshing, relaxing and breath-expanding effect.
Use Caldarium mix
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- For steaming: add a maximum of 1 to 4 drops to boiling water and steam with a towel over the head
- In the steam room: add 2 to 4 drops of essential oil to a sponge and place it in a stainless steel bowl under the steam pipe
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 25 drops of Caldarium mix to 250 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- In the bath: for Caldarium in the bath, use our Fitness bath oil because otherwise Caldarium mix will float on the water
- Do not take the essential oil pure or use it pure on the skin.
Caldarium mix can be mixed well with
The essential oil can be mixed well with anise, citrus, pine, lavender, wintergreen, litsea cubeba, mint and peppermint oil.
About the bottles
The 5 ml and 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
The liter bottle is used as a refill packaging.
- Article number
- Mentha Arvensis, Lavandula Angustifolia, Abies Sibirica, Illicum Verum, Litsea Cubeba, Gaultheria Procumbens
- Essential oil
- Spicy, woody, fresh scent
- China, Russia, France
- Heart Note
There are no reviews written yet about this product..