|Scent:||Fresh, woody and spicy Lavender scent|
Lavandin oil has a fresh, woody and spicy Lavender aroma.
This Lavandin oil is often used as a cheaper replacement for Lavender oil.
The effect of Lavandin oil is especially relaxing and it balances emotions.
For example, to use with fragrance sticks.
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- For steaming: add a maximum of 1 to 4 drops to boiling water and steam with a towel over the head
- In the steam room: add 2 to 4 drops of essential oil to a sponge and place it in a stainless steel bowl under the steam pipe
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 25 drops of Lavandin oil to 250 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- In the bath: for Lavandin in the bath, use our Lavender bath oil because otherwise Lavandin oil will float on the water
- Do not take the essential oil pure or use it pure on the skin.
The essential oil can be mixed well with citrus such as bergamot, litsea cubeba, lime, orange and lemon, pine, lavender, lemongrass, mint and peppermint oil.
The 5 ml and 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
The 250 ml, the liter bottle, the 5 liter can and the 10 liter can are used as refill packaging.
Lavandula Angustifolia, Linalool, D-Limonene, Coumarin, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral
3 - Average