Zen mix contains the essential oils of Lavandin, Mandarin and Cedarwood.
This gives Zen mix a soothing and natural scent.
The effect of Lavandin oil is especially relaxing and it balances emotions.
Cedarwood oil is warming and is therefore suitable for muscle pain in cold or wet weather.
Mandarin makes children and babies happy and calm.
In total, the combination of these three scents works to relax, calm and balance.
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 25 drops of Zen mix to 250 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- In the bath: for a zen feeling in the bath, use our Zen bath oil because otherwise Zen mix will float on the water
- Do not take the essential oil pure or use it pure on the skin.
The essential oil mixes well with cedarwood, orange, mandarin, lavender, mint and peppermint oil.
The 5 ml and 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
The 250 ml and the liter bottle are used as refill packaging.
|Lavandula Angustifolia Herb oil, Citrus Nobilis Peel oil, Juniperus Mexicana oil
France, Italy and Mexico
Lavandula Angustifolia Herb oil, Citrus Nobilis Peel oil, Juniperus Mexicana oil, D-Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral
3 - Average