|Botanical: *||Lavandula Angustifolia Herb oil|
|Base: *||Essential oil|
|Scent: *||Sweet-spicy scent with an undertone of flowers and wood|
|Note: *||Heart note|
Lavender Barrême oil has a sweet-spicy scent with an undertone of flowers and wood.
This essential Lavender oil falls under the lip flower essential oils.
Within aromatherapy, lavender oil is seen as the most versatile essential oil.
This essential lavender oil has a relaxing effect and works well against anxiety and depression.
Inhalation of Lavender oil lowers blood pressure and heart rate and makes the brain more active.
This has been shown in a study on the effects of Lavender by Thai scientists in 2012.
In addition, this oil can be used to disinfect wounds.
Lavender also has a soothing and calming effect.
Do you suffer from tense muscles in your neck?
Use lavender essential oil diluted in sweet almond oil and your muscles will relax quickly.
It is a natural essential oil that repels mosquitoes and other insects.
Lavender has a soothing effect in skin care products.
The essential oil cleans and refreshes the indoor air.
Lavender oil is an indispensable part of perfumes.
This essential oil is often used as a midtone to overtone in the well-known perfumes and colognes.
This 100% pure French Lavender Barrême oil was already widely used by the Romans in baths.
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 25 drops of Lavender oil to 250 ml of Sweet Almond oil for a natural, relaxing massage oil.
- For steaming: add a maximum of 1 to 4 drops to boiling water and steam with a towel over the head
- In the steam room: add 2 to 4 drops of essential oil to a sponge and place it in a stainless steel bowl under the steam pipe
- In the bath: for Lavender in the bath, use our Lavender bath oil because otherwise Lavender essential oil will float on the water.
Use this bath oil just before going to bed to help you sleep better afterwards.
- Do not take the essential oil pure or use it pure on the skin.
- Lavender is particularly suitable for sensitive and irritated skin.
- During pregnancy, a massage with Lavender can clearly reduce the stress level.
The essential oil mixes well with citrus scents, lavandin, eucalyptus, pine, geranium, lemongrass, mint, peppermint and oregano oil.
The Lavender plant grows in most of the Mediterranean region.
The Lavandula Angustifolia is a purple shrub and is often obtained by steam distillation from Provence in France.
For 1 liter of Lavender Barrême oil, 100 to 200 kilos of blooming lavender are needed from the Lavandula Angustifolia.
Lavender oil has a transparent to light yellow color.
The 5 ml and 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
The 250 ml and the liter bottle are used as refill packaging.
|Lavandula Angustifolia Herb oil
Lavandula Angustifolia Herb oil, Linalool, D-Limonene, Geraniol, Coumarin
3 - Average