Lemon oil has a lively, citrus-fruity and fresh-sweet scent.
This lemon essential oil falls under the diamond-like essential oils.
Within aromatherapy, lemon oil is seen as a cleansing essential oil.
Lemon essential oil is therefore widely used in cleaning agents.
Lemon oil cleans and has an antibacterial effect.
Inhalation of this oil while studying improves studying according to studies. (Ogeturk 2010)
In addition, Lemon neutralizes other odors, including in the sauna.
It is a natural essential oil that repels mosquitoes and other insects.
The essential oil cleans and refreshes the indoor air.
In perfumes, Lemon oil is used as an overtone.
Lemon oil is widely used in cleaning products for its fresh scent and cleaning effect.
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 25 drops of Lemon oil to 250 ml of Sweet Almond oil for a natural massage oil. Only use this massage oil if you stay out of the sun for 12 hours.
- For steaming: add a maximum of 1 to 4 drops to boiling water and steam with a towel over the head
- In the steam room: add 2 to 4 drops of essential oil to a sponge and place it in a stainless steel bowl under the steam pipe
- Do not take the essential oil pure or use it pure on the skin.
The essential oil blends well with citrus scents, lavandin, lavender, eucalyptus, pine, geranium, lemongrass, cedarwood, mint and peppermint oil.
The lemon tree usually grows around the equator.
The Citrus Limonum is a tree up to 6 meters high with dark green leaves and strongly fragrant white flowers. Sicily is a major producer of lemons.
Lemon essential oil is extracted by cold pressing from fresh lemon peels of the ripe fruit.
More than 100 kilos of lemon peels from Citrus Limonum are needed for 1 liter of lemon oil.
Lemon oil has a yellow to yellow-green color.
The 5 ml and 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
The 250 ml, the liter bottle and the 5 liter can are used as refill packaging.
|Citrus Limonum oil
Citrus Limonum oil, D-Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol. citronellol
3 - Average