Litsea Cubeba oil has an intense lemony, fresh, sweet-fruity scent with a light floral undertone.
The smell of Litsea is sweeter than Lemongrass.
This essential Litsea Cubeba oil falls under the citrus essential oils.
This essential oil has a relaxing effect and works well against anxiety and depression.
In perfumes, Litsea Cubeba oil is often used as an overtone in citrus perfumes.
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 10 drops of Litsea Cubeba oil to 100 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- In the bath: For Litsea Cubeba in the bath, use our Body Balance bath oil because otherwise Litsea Cubeba essential oil will float on the water. Body Balance bath oil contains natural Litsea Cubeba, Oregano and Lavandin oil.
- Do not take the essential oil pure or use it pure on the skin.
- Avoid use on sensitive and/or damaged skin.
The essential oil mixes well with citrus scents, lavender, eucalyptus, pine, geranium, lemongrass and oregano oil.
The Litsea Cubeba is a small deciduous tree up to almost 3 meters high with lemon-scented leaves and white flowers. Litsea is also called May Chang or Tropical Verbena. Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil is extracted by steam distillation of the ripe berries in China.
For 1 liter of Litsea Cubeba oil, 50 kilos of ripe berries from the Litsea Cubeba are needed.
Litsea Cubeba oil has a light yellow to warm yellow color.
The 5 ml and 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
The liter bottle is used as a refill pack.
|Litsea Cubeba oil
Litsea Cubeba oil, Citral, D-Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol
3 - Average