|Botanical:||Lavandula Angustifolia, Citrus Aurantifolia peel oil, Mentha Arvensis|
|Scent:||Sweet, refreshing, spicy citrus scent|
|Origin:||France, Italy and China|
This essential oil mix is composed of Lavandin, Lime and Mint oil.
This gives this essential oil mix a sweet, refreshing, spicy citrus scent.
With this refreshing and relaxing Me Time mix you can completely unwind.
Use Me Time mix on an aroma stone on your bedside table before going to sleep or put a few drops of this essential oil mix in an aroma burner.
In perfumes, this essential oil blend is used as an upper to mid-tone.
This essential oil is widely used in oral care products, cough syrups and liniments.
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- For steaming: add a maximum of 1 to 4 drops to boiling water and steam with a towel over the head
- In the steam room: add 2 to 4 drops of essential oil to a sponge and place it in a stainless steel bowl under the steam pipe
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 25 drops of Me Time mix to 250 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- In the bath: for Me Time in the bath, use our Me Time bath oil because otherwise this essential oil mix will float on the water
- Do not take the essential oil pure or use it pure on the skin.
The essential oil mixes well with citrus, lavender, lime, mint, menthol crystals and peppermint oil.
The 5 ml and 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
The 250 ml and the liter bottle are used as refill packaging.
|Lavandula Angustifolia, Citrus Aurantifolia peel oil, Mentha Arvensis
France, Italy and China
Lavandula Angustifolia, Citrus Aurantifolia peel oil, Mentha Arvensis, D-Limonene, Citral, Citronello l
3 - Average