|Botanical:||Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf oil, Mentha Piperita Herb oil, Menthol|
|Scent:||Refreshing with a slightly camphor-like scent|
|Origin:||China, United States and India|
Ingredients: Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf oil, Mentha Piperita Herb oil, Menthol, D-Limonene, Linalool
Mint Fresh mix is a mix of Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Menthol Crystals.
This makes this mix extremely refreshing and has a slightly camphor-like scent.
Use Mint Fresh mix during warm summer nights for the cooling effect in a body lotion.
Put 25 drops in our neutral Body Lotion for a natural, refreshing body lotion.
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- For steaming: add a maximum of 1 to 4 drops to boiling water and steam with a towel over the head
- In the steam room: add 2 to 4 drops of essential oil to a sponge and place it in a stainless steel bowl under the steam pipe
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 25 drops of Mint Fresh mix to 250 ml of Sweet Almond oil for a refreshing massage or skin oil.
- In the bath: for Mint Fresh in the bath, use our Eucalyptus bath oil or Me Time bath oil, because otherwise the Mint Fresh mix will float on the water.
- In a body lotion: put 25 drops of Mint Fresh mix in 250 ml of neutral body lotion.
- In a neutral shower gel: use Mint Fresh in the summer to experience cooling during and after the shower. Put 25 drops of Mint Fresh mix in 250 ml of neutral shower gel.
- Do not take the essential oil neat or use it pure on the skin.
The essential oil can be mixed well with citrus, pine, lavender, lemongrass and peppermint oil.
This natural Eucalyptus essential oil is extracted by steam distillation of the leaves of the Eucalyptus Globulus from China.
The Eucalyptus Globulus can grow into a tall tree of 40 - 50 meters high.
The Eucalyptus Globus is also called Blue Gum Eucalyptus.
This tree has a light gray bark with oval, silver-blue leaves.
About 60 kilos of Eucalyptus leaves are needed for 1 kilo of essential Eucalyptus oil.
It is a colorless to pale yellow natural essential oil.
The 5 ml and 20 ml brown glass vials contain a dropper and child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass vials contain a pipette.
The liter bottle is used as a refill pack.