Beauty & Care Oceania perfume
Fragrance Oceania perfume oil
Oceania perfume is a sweet, citrus, woody perfume.
The main note in this perfume is Litsea Cubeba oil.
This is quite a heavy and warm perfume.
Oceania perfume is also used in:
- Oceania scrub oil
- Oceania Argan massage oil
- Oceania fragrance sticks
- Oceania sauna infusion
Use Oceania perfume oil
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser or put the bottle in the aroma diffuser and set the program.
- Do not take the essential oil neat or use it pure on the skin.
Oceania perfume oil is good to mix with
The Oceania perfume oil can be mixed well with Citrus, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Oudh, Roses, Rose musk and Sandalwood.
About the bottles
The 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
- Article number
- Sweet, citrus, woody scent
- Base note
There are no reviews written yet about this product..