Turpentine oil has a fresh, light, spicy, sweet woody balsamic aroma.
The essential oil is extracted from the resin of conifers.
The oil has an anti-bacterial effect and widens breathing.
The essential oil is characterized as mid to overtone.
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in an aroma burner
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- For steaming: add a maximum of 1 to 4 drops to boiling water and steam with a towel over the head
- In the steam room: add 2 to 4 drops of essential oil to a sponge and place it in a stainless steel bowl under the steam pipe
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 25 drops of Turpentine oil to 250 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- Do not take the essential oil pure or use it pure on the skin.
The essential oil can be mixed well with wood oils, lemon, lavender and sage oil.
Turpentine is the collective name for all essential oils obtained from resins of the Pinaceae family.
The maritime pine is a coniferous tree from Portugal up to 36 meters high.
This natural essential Turpentine oil is obtained through steam distillation.
17 kg of resin is needed for 1 liter of essential Turpentine oil.
The color of the oil is colorless to pale yellow.
The 5 ml and 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
The 250 ml bottle is used as a refill pack.
Pinus Pinaster Resin oil
3 - Average