Orange Cedarwood scented sticks
Why Orange Cedarwood Fragrance Sticks?
1. Orange Cedarwood fragrance sticks give a wonderful scent in any desired space.
2. You only need to replace them once every four weeks.
3. It requires no electricity and no flame is needed to spread the fragrance.
4. It is a fairly inexpensive way to provide not too large rooms with a wonderful scent.
Method of fragrance sticks:
Place the bottle in the desired location.
Remove the cap and put the decorative cap on the bottle.
Put 2 to 3 fragrance sticks in the bottle and enjoy the wonderful scent.
If it doesn't smell enough, you can always add more.
Is the scent too soft?
Then put more fragrance sticks in the bottle. The more fragrance sticks there are in the bottle, the more fragrance is released.
In large rooms you will need more sticks to provide the room with a wonderful scent than in small rooms.
If more sticks are put in the reed diffuser bottle, the liquid will run out sooner.
If the scent stops smelling after a while, turn the fragrance sticks over. If you notice that the bottle does not empty at all, replace the sticks with new ones. These absorb the smell well.
Preferably place the fragrance sticks in a candle bowl or on a coaster, so that it cannot form circles.
Do not place the fragrance sticks near a heater, because then they will empty sooner.
If the humidity in the room is normal, the scent will come into its own.
About the bottles
Use the 150 ml decorative bottle to place in any desired space. Use the liter bottle as a refill pack if you already have the 150 ml decorative bottle.
This Orange Cedarwood scent is also used in the Orange Cedarwood sauna pour-over, basic pour-on, perfume and room spray.
- Article number
- Floral, citrus and woody
- Autumn, Winter
- Good to use in these rooms
- Bathroom, bedroom, living room
- Number of weeks they smell good when using 5 sticks
There are no reviews written yet about this product..