Beauty & Care Tantra fragrance sticks
Why Tantra fragrance sticks?
1. Tantra fragrance sticks give a wonderful scent in any desired space.
2. You only need to replace them once every six weeks.
3. It requires no electricity and no flame is needed to spread the fragrance.
4. It is a fairly inexpensive way to provide not too large rooms with a wonderful scent.
Method of fragrance sticks:
Place the bottle in the desired location.
Remove the cap and put the decorative cap on the bottle.
Put 2 to 3 fragrance sticks in the bottle and enjoy the wonderful scent.
If it doesn't smell enough, you can always add more.
Is the scent too soft?
Then put more fragrance sticks in the bottle. The more fragrance sticks there are in the bottle, the more fragrance is released.
In large rooms you will need more sticks to provide the room with a wonderful scent than in small rooms.
If more sticks are put in the reed diffuser bottle, the liquid will run out sooner.
If the scent stops smelling after a while, turn the fragrance sticks over. If you notice that the bottle does not empty at all, replace the sticks with new ones. These absorb the smell well.
Preferably place the fragrance sticks in a candle bowl or on a coaster, so that it cannot form circles.
Do not place the fragrance sticks near a heater, because then they will empty sooner.
If the humidity in the room is normal, the scent will come into its own.
About the bottles
Use the 150 ml decorative bottle to place in any desired space. Use the 250 ml and the liter bottle as a refill if you already have the 150 ml decorative bottle.
This Tantra scent is also used in the Tantra sauna infusion, Tantra perfume oil, Tantra room spray, Tantra Bed & Body mist and Tantra massage oil.
- Article number
- Sweet, spicy aroma with a fresh floral note
- Winter, Spring
- Good to use in these rooms
- Toilet, entrance, living room, conservatory, bedroom
- Number of weeks they smell good when using 5 sticks
There are no reviews written yet about this product..