Beauty & Care Vanilla perfume oil
Fragrance Vanilla perfume
Vanilla has quite a rich, heavy, warm, sweet, balsamic and slightly spicy undertone.
The Vanillin is responsible for the vanilla scent. Vanillin is an odoriferous substance that can be seen as fine crystal needles (givre) on the outside of the vanilla pod.
Vanilla is one of the most important seasonings in the whole world.
This Vanilla perfume can only be used for the smell, not as a seasoning.
This fragrance is used in many expensive and sophisticated perfumes.
A fairly pricey essential oil
Vanilla is available as an essential oil, but is a fairly pricey essential oil.
That is why we offer a perfume for this.
Use Vanilla perfume
- In the sauna: add 5 to 10 drops to an ice ball or to the water in the sauna tub
- In an aroma burner: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the aroma burner for a warm, sweet, spicy scent.
- On an aroma stone: add 2 to 4 drops to the stone of the aroma stone
- In a diffuser: add 2 to 4 drops to the water in the diffuser
- In a massage oil: add a maximum of 25 drops of Vanilla perfume to 250 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- In a body lotion: add a maximum of 25 drops of Vanilla perfume to 250 ml of Sweet Almond oil.
- Do not take the perfume oil or use it pure on the skin.
Vanilla mixes well with
Vanilla mixes well with: Chocolate, Blood Orange, Orange, Clove, Mint, Nutmeg, Peppermint and Sandalwood.
Vanilla essential oil comes mainly from Indonesia, Tahiti and Madagascar.
The Vanilla family belongs to the Orchid genus and consists of about 100 species of climbing, evergreen perennials, all of which occur in the tropics and subtropics.
Vanilla is the only member of the orchid family that is grown for trade rather than for ornamental purposes.
Since Vanilla as an essential oil is so pricey, we have this good replacement perfume oil for this.
About the bottles
The 20 ml brown glass bottles contain a dropper and a child-friendly cap and the 100 ml brown glass bottles contain a pipette.
The liter bottle is used as a refill packaging.
- Article number
- Rich, sweet, balsamic, vanilla scent
- Base Note
There are no reviews written yet about this product..